Saturday 11 April 2015

Mani swap with mynailsdid

Finally, here is last weekend's mani swap with @mynailsdid - check out her Instagram & blog she always has amazing mani's up regularly! Always some inspo on her page.

We changed up the colours of the designs to create 2 new mani's that look great! I love her version of my Christmas gold glitter mani. She's recreated a spring look which works so well. You can find details of the polishes she used on her blog.
I chose one of her halloween mani's and gave it an Autumnal look. I also really wanted to use Essie Bahama mama with my recreation, and I thought grey and gold would be an interesting pallet.  
Simple straight lines are my fave so I instantly loved this mani and it's definitely one I will try again with different colours in the future - I'm thinking neons! 

Looooads more posts coming soon - I cannot post them quick enough at the moment. The sun in just giving me more inspiration than I can handle haha.
Make sure you follow me on Instagram because I've been posting lots there recently... @nailstori 
Thanks for reading! 
xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment