Thursday 10 July 2014

Sunshine silver

First of all, sorry for my lack of posts this week, I've been working on a new exciting nail related business idea.
The products I used for this design was; OPI - Natural Base, Essie - Mint Candy Apple and LA colors. I used striping tape purchased from ebay to create to perfect line. 
I really like this design, the colours work well together and I think it is quite subtle but turns a plain mani into a little bit more of an arty one. 
As for the polishes; this Essie colours is amongst my favourites in my whole nail polish collection (a fair few) it dries really quickly with an even coat and is the perfect pastel colour for the summer months. I am also liking this LA colors silver more and more. I was unsure at first because it wasn't the most expensive polish but it works great and is pretty easy to remove - always a bonus with glitter colours. 
xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment