Tuesday 15 July 2014

Last minute mani

 Well, I was planning on sharing some stamping I've been up to... however,  me and my mum planned a very last minute trip to Lisbon! So I've had to do a quick holiday mani, I just can't leave it a plain colour these days. 
This mani includes; Essie - Millionails, Nails inc - Optic Wave, MoYou - White, L.A colors, Sally Hansen - Top coat and striping tape.
I liked my last post design but decided to add to it and use a different blue. I really loved the Optic Wave on my toes so matched the colour with my fingers - I never have matching mani/pedi but love it for holidays. 
You can faintly see some dotting on my index and pinky finger that are very off centre! I realised way after it had dried so couldn't change it! 
I wanted to add gemstones (which I have on my toes) but I find they never stay on my nails as much as I would like, I didn't want any falling off and not be matching the whole trip. I think adding gemstones into the design would look good for any recreations. 

For coming weeks look out for more MoYou related posts. In this post I used their white nail polish. I initially got this polish for stamping but wondered what it would be like for regular painting, so gave it a go. My first MoYou polish experience was a good one! The colour is great, it isn't an off white, making it really stand out in a design like this one. The formula seems great, dries super quick which is also good when adding polish on top of it. And overall, gives a nice shiny finish before using a top coat. I cannot wait to share what I will be reviewing in the coming weeks. 
Have a sunny week and I will be posting very shortly. 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment