Wednesday 2 July 2014

Everyone loves an accent nail




I've seen this design circulating the internet for months. The original post was from Alina Pinuccia's blog she creates the most beautiful yet simple designs. 
To create this I used: Jessica - Jemma kid, OPI - My boyfriend scales walls, LA colors, Essie - Millionails, Sally Hansen - Top coat, Striping tape from ebay and gold studs also from ebay. 
This design didn't come out how I had hoped because it is really hard to see the striping tape design with the white and silver. I wasn't too keen on the colours so next time I think I will use a gold that stands out more. However, I love the concept of this and the effect is very cool. 
I am having problems with my Sally Hansen top coat, it is cracking about a day after I have painted my nails, it actually looks pretty cool sometimes but not every time! I haven't had problems before but I think it's time to get a new top coat. If anyone has any recommendations/particular favourites I would appreciate it very much. 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment