Tuesday 22 July 2014

A duty when passing through duty free

It seems to be an increasing habit of mine to ‘just look’ at the chanel polishes when in the airport, when inevitably 
i walk away with another polish in my hand. So, as you’ve probably guessed this post shows off my newest chanel beauty. It is Ballerina (167)
With this look I used OPI – nail envy as a base coat and then Kiko - Gel Look Top Coat.
This colour is so gorgeous, it gives such a classic and simple look. If you have longer nails like I do then it looks like a French manicure.
It is a great polish if you want something a little more elegant rather than always having crazy designs us nail addicts are always doing.
I used quite a thick amount of polish to make it a little less opaque and it still dried pretty quickly. I thought I was going to have to sit still for a few hours but I was impressed with drying time. I did two coats yesterday then added another and a top coat today. 
The only negative of this mani was a few bubbles on some of my nails. I really don’t know why this happens, I have changed base coat, buffed my nails to make them smooth and nothing works. Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions/having the same problem!

Overall, I am in love with this colour. I have seen it on other nail bloggers nails and I love it just as much on mine.
I am currently in America so bare with if posts are slow!
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment