Friday 27 June 2014

Quick & simple weekend mani

My slight obsession with striping tape continues (I have used it in my last 5 or so manis - which have yet to be blogged) 
I'm just loving it at the moment... And I love this design so much.
I created this using: Essie - Millionails, Crabtree & Evelyn - Peony, L'oreal - Mystery, Sally Hansen - Top coat and some striping tape from ebay.
This was so simple to do and I think the colour combo works great. It was my first time using L'oreal - Mystery and I really like it! I didn't always love the colour in the bottle because it looked a little grey but with two coats it's lush. And I love the C&E polish, it's such a fab brand, and I'm a sucker for a pale pink. 
My middle finger looks a little odd shaped, I noticed the corner had chipped off just after I'd painted so my nails will all have to be filed down asap. :( 
Not too much else to say about this one really. I hope my next post will be up soon but I have a feeling I will want to keep this mani for a little longer than usual.
Have a fab weekend nail bloggers/readers/friends 
xox 


2 comments: