Friday 9 May 2014

XOXO Gossip Girl...

After finishing watching the entire Gossip Girl series again I obviously had to create a nail tribute. 
I used: OPI - Natural Base Coat, Sally Hansen - Plum Luck, Sally Hansen - Top coat and Born Pretty Store Glitter. 
The picture really shows how the Born Pretty Store glitter looks in the sun - it is so nice, makes the detailing really stand out. It also shows how good the Sally Hansen top coat is - makes any polish so shiny. I love it!
This Sally Hansen colour is gorgeous, even better because it is a TKMaxx bargain. Definitely going to be wearing this one more. 
I am absolutely loving the shape of my pinky nail - shame the others aren't long enough for that shape yet. 






















Also, the clean up of my middle finger is so bad, it went horrible all in my cuticle and I couldn't get it off without ruining the whole mani so I got over it! 
Not sure what designs will be happening next week - need some nail inspo! 
A direct link below to purchase your own born pretty store glitter. 

http://www.bornprettystore.com/hexagon-nail-glitter-dust-powder-noble-sheet-decoration-colors-p-785.html
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment