Tuesday 6 May 2014

Water-Marbling

I have a love hate relationship towards water-marbling. It creates some of the coolest designs but is SO messy.
I used: Models Own - French white (for the base colour), Sally Hansen - Back to the fuchsia and Flormar - N014. And many other materials that I will not list. 


I find it difficult to get the same effect on every finger, because of this I tried a different design on each finger to see which one I liked the best... and it has to be the thumb!  I am going to have to try this on every nail soon - even if it takes me 3 hours. 
As my boyfriend pointed out it looks like charlie and the chocolate factory movie colours - gotta love the guy for his elaborate compliments but I'll take that!
I may do a pictorial on this if I have the patience at some point. However, I might end up getting polish all over my camera so perhaps not. 
Anyway, I love my thumb nail but not so much the rest. Definitely going to nail this technique one day. 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment