Tuesday 20 May 2014

Pastel tuesdays


Iphone camera pictures only. 
I keep seeing pastel ombre nails online and they are my favourite! I was hoping mine to be the same but unfortunately these aren't my favourite.
I used: Sally Hansen nail strengthener for the base (didn't have OPI with me) OPI - My boyfriend scales walls, Barry M - Berry ice cream, Essie - Mint Candy Apple, Essie - Fiji and Sally Hansen - UV top coat.
I really like the idea here but it just didn't turn out right for me. 
First, bubbles!! Why the bubbles?! My white OPI never does this, I'm thinking it's because I let them dry in the sun for about an hour, could this be why? 
I'm not sure on the colours used, I did set out to use a fourth colour but it didn't come out too good so I stuck to the three. 
I'm not usually a Barry M fan, I only have a few of their polishes but it works really well on the ombre, shows up well on white so I liked it for this.
The next time I try this - which will be in the next month I expect. I want to get a pastel yellow, test out the colours more and maybe add some studs to it.
I didn't have my Nikon with me today so these pictures will have to do, which isn't too upsetting because the bubbles aren't too much on show!
I won't be posting for a few days because I have an exam friday but will be back shortly!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment