Monday 6 October 2014

Don't just wear a colour wear a cause

I'm nearing the last of the posts from my favourite mani's from the Nail It challenge.
This one had the theme of hearts. 
I combined this theme with the current trend 'Don't just wear a colour wear a cause' which has been circulating the nail community as it is breast cancer awareness month. The designs and awareness created from the huge nail community is amazing and I am glad I can be a part of it. It really shows the positivity that can come from the internet - there are far too many negatives constantly focused on. 
The polishes I used for this mani are; Chanel - Ballerina, MoYou, Essie - Madison Ave-Hue, Loreal - Amazon's Flare and Mac - Dark Angel.
The heart created from dots was so much harder than it looks! I'm glad I stuck it out because it looks pretty cute. 
And Chanel - Ballerina is probably the most stunning colour I have ever seen and it is so shiny! 
A few more designs to come before the big finale of pictures.
Have a happy Monday everyone. 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment