Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring time!









Haven't done a Cath Kidston inspired mani in a while and love doing them so here it is. The base coat is OPI - Stranger Tides. The other colours are acrylic paints. The base is such a nice grey green colour, I should have taken a picture of it before I started painting. I should point out that this mani was inspired by the amazing Cass Gooner's design. I think it's pretty. 
I will be doing a review in a few days.
xox 


My cat kept getting in the way of my pictures, it was too cute not to post a pic of it! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this mani! Cath Kidston prints are the best and that OPI shade is perfect. We think your cat makes the pic even better! Emma & Jo.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love their prints too, every design is lush!

      Delete