Sunday 1 March 2015

Flawless velvet

I was never actually going to post these nails but they got a crazy response on Instagram and Twitter so I thought why not.
This is Zoya - Harlow from the Matte Velvet collection. 
This is 2 coats of the polish with no top coat. The coverage of colour is great giving it the amazing finish that you can see in the picture. I don't have any polishes like it so absolutely love the finish. I've seen a few people use a top coat on this polish too which also looks great but personally I love the matte look.
It lasted really well considering I didn't use a top coat of any kind. 
I would definitely recommend this polish/collection from Zoya. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for more of this collection. 
Zoya polishes can be purchased on their website and other good beauty retailers. I purchased mine at HB Beauty Bar which I highly recommend - especially for my fellow UK residents as we don't always get the range of polishes available across the pond!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram & Twitter to see more nail related posts (found in the sidebar) 
Hope everyone has had a great weekend. As always, thank you for reading.
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment