Saturday 28 February 2015

Fabulously British


Just a super quick blog post today to show off how shiny the Seche Vite top coat is. Honestly it makes any nail polish look like gels - I can't get over it! 

This is Jack Wills - Agave, a lovely dark green colour. 
If you aren't familiar with Jack Wills it's a 'preppy' clothing store with very 'British' style. It's pretty big over here but I had no idea they sold nail polish. Notice how they call it Nail Varnish!
I'm not sure what collection this is from but the colours are all lovely. The formula is really nice, dries quickly and gives really nice full coverage of colour.
 I have a few other Jack Wills Swatches to do in the coming weeks. 
Has anyone used JW polishes in the past? What do you think of them? 
So far so good for me!
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment