Monday 26 January 2015

Holo lights

 Models Own - Southern Lights ... Amazing!
I found this polish at a Boots clearance about a year ago and have no idea why I have never tried it before now. It just didn't look so special in the bottle but it's such a cool purple holo colour.

However, it was a nightmare to dry! I had to re-do this mani because I got so fed up of drying time. I had to use fast dry top coat, drying spray and the ice water trick... This is definitely not an 'on the go' polish, I always paint when I know I'm going to be sat on my laptop or something but for me it was well worth the wait anyway!
I saw it in Superdrug the other day so it is still in shops if you want to give it a whirl.
xox 


2 comments:

  1. Uhh this colour looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amaaazing! I find that high street polishes never give this good a holo sparkle so I love it!

      Delete