Thursday 18 December 2014

William did good

As the owner of triple figure nail polishes this is the statement of the year...
I think I have found a favourite nail polish. My mum's reaction... "surely not - how can you choose". I love it, she knows the obsession all too well. My mum also taught me how to bargain hunt - this beauty was £3.
It is OPI - William tell me about OPI.
You've gotta give it to OPI for their creative and somewhat ridiculous polish names. William didn't need to tell me much about OPI before I fell in love with it! 
Only one coat and an Essie top coat and this is it's glorly! 
I couldn't capture the colour quite right in a picture but it's basically a super dark purple and it's amazing.
I didn't even have to do clean up on this colour - I don't think it will even stain. 
Basically, it's a christmas miracle. But I don't want to over exaggerate. 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment