Friday 19 December 2014

Plaid parade

A plaid Christmas mani was a must!
Using; Ciaté - boudoir (from my mini mani month calendar) Sally Hansen - Black platinum, OPI - Thrills in Beverly Hills and Essie - Good to go. 
I don't think Black platinum was the best polish to use for this but I didn't have my block black colours or acrylic paints with me. However, I still think the colours work together - that's what I love about plaid mani's they are all so different from another. 
Recently I've taken up the challenge of practicing freehand lines with my right hand (I'm left handed)... ambidextrous here I come!   
As for the Ciaté polish, I cannot believe the quality from the calendar, they are incredibly shiny and as far as I'm aware chip-free.

I really enjoy doing tartan mani's so will be doing another very soon!
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment