Sunday 21 December 2014

Mani swap with Holly

I had the absolute pleasure of doing a mani swap with Holly.
My recreation was her pink and black with gold leaf mani using; OPI - natural base, Essie - Fiji, Essie - Mystery and Essie - Good to go. (My pics are the bottom two)
I loved the simplicity of this design but it's so unusual, I would never have thought up this design so it was a nice bit of inspiration! 
Holly's instagram is: @holz_nailpage give it a browse and follow! Her nails are beyond gorgeous and she is doing a Ciaté swatchathon - which I didn't have the patience for!
She did such a great job of my negative space nails. I like hers way better than mine! They look so good on the shape of her nails too. I am so tempted to grow mine out into the almond shape, I can't deal with mine breaking all the time these days.
Happy Sunday people!
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment