Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas fingers

I'm back! Slight absence of a week - I was enjoying Christmas with my family! 

Here are my Christmas day nails... obviously I had planned which nails I wanted to do for Christmas day way in advance! However, the design that I wanted to create just did not turn out how I had hoped. With little mani time left I had to just put on a bit of sparkle. Basically, these did not turn out like I'd wished but they were still pretty simple and classy for the day. I also added hand painted snowflakes after I'd take the picture which made them look a little better.
This design was created using; OPI - Natural base, L'oreal - Raven's dream, and ELF - Gold star and the gold has no name because it has rubbed off! 

To achieve this effect I sponged on the gold and glitter which I think gets better coverage and creates an ombre effect. 

I'm in the process of changing my nail shape to almond because my nails break so much when they are square. But growing them out and trying to shape them isn't an easy task so bare with me and my random nail shape! 
Hope everyone had a relaxing Christmas break.
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment