Monday 18 August 2014

POTW

YAY! POTW (product of the week) is back. Here to inform and review on a monday evening. 
So, I've seen many bloggers trying and saying great things about the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. Cleansing water is taking the world by storm - I have read that some brands are being sold worldwide around every 6 seconds! That's good enough for me to give it a go.
This was on offer when I got it - bonus at £4 and with over 200 uses for one bottle it was such a great price.
For anyone who doesn't know what Micellar cleansing water is - it contains surfactants which can be found in shampoo and soaps. The surfactants make water and oils interact with each other - thus, ensuring make up is removed effectively. 
The micellar water is basically just soapy water but without irritating the skin.
I have often been pretty lazy with make up removal (especially in the winter months) and just use a make up wipe then some cleanser and moisturiser, but obviously this gave me pretty bad skin. During the summer I don't wear any foundation and only a little mascara so it's great for giving my skin a breather. This water is so gentle on the skin - it irritates my skin less than water does.
It gives a great, smooth finish and my skin doesn't feel tight as it would with most cleansers. 
Because of the soapy consistency it removes eye make up without smudging at all - I hate this with other brands. I always squeeze out more than I need so I tend to get it in my eyes which is a painful process every night. This water doesn't hurt my eyes at all which I absolutely love about it.
It is great at taking general dirt off the face too, I feel like it gets deep into the pores and shifts all the nastiness away!
I highly recommend the Garnier Micellar cleansing water, it is such an affordable price, so easy to use and leaves a lovely clean feeling on the skin.
I cannot think of any negative comments about this product! 
I'm going to get another bottle so they don't sell out on me.
xox
(I didn't really do great with the editing - my grass looks a little bit on the brown side!)




No comments:

Post a Comment