Wednesday 13 August 2014

A sandy chevron

Another chevron design... I'm a little obsessed. Hopefully this passes soon and I can start creating different designs! 
However, I wanted to use as many new polishes as I could get in one mani.
Using: OPI - Natural base coat, OPI liquid sand - Solitaire, Sally Hansen - White on, Sally Hansen - Lacey lilac and Kiko - Top coat. 
I did use Sally Hansen - Big matte top coat but it did not look as good as I had envisioned, so shiny top coat went on top.
First things first, if you do not own an OPI liquid sand - find a clearance and get one! It is just the coolest polish I own and I am in love! 
As for the rest of the mani - I like the idea of my design but I'm not loving it as much as I would hope! 
Nevertheless it is a simple and pretty quick mid week mani.
Check out my Orly review which will be up tomorrow.
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment