Thursday 5 June 2014

You can't say no to a great freebie

Today's post is a little different due to no new nails! 
I'm upset with my poor effort but I have been so busy with work experiencing the past few weeks.
So, I was getting a magazine for my journey home from London when I spotted ciaté polish in Marie Claire. Marie Claire is a good mag in itself but made a whole lot better at £2.50 with one polish and caviar thrown in. My mum followed suite and got the red polish (yay!)
The options were; nude, baby blue, lilac, red, pink and orange (I think that is all) With a great selection of nail caviar to compliment each individual polish colour.
I have never tried ciaté polish before so I'm glad I can try before I buy. I know many of the other nail bloggers out there love it so I am very excited to swatch at the weekend. 
The exciting news doesn't end there...
MC readers get an extra 20% off using a special code inside their magazine, this closes on July 9th which still give us nail impulse buyers to mull it over! 
MC are keen to see everyones mani's, so be sure to tweet them at #MClovesciate - I certainly will be. 
Hurry hurry hurry and get your Marie Claire before the colour you want goes!
If you bag yourself any of the polishes be sure to comment and let me know what they are like!
Ps how is it June already?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment