Sunday 22 March 2015

Black Onyx


I told you there would be more of this Essie glitter polish on the blog! 

I wanted to try out this new OPI black polish and I couldn't resist seeing what the Essie Polish looked like over top. 
All polishes used were; OPI - start to finish, OPI - Black Onyx, Essie - pinking about you, Seche vite - fast dry top coat. 

My first try of black onyx was okay... It doesn't have as good coverage as nanacoco - love black. However, after two coats it is a great black colour. It also wasn't too long lasting, a bit of chipage did happen. But this might have been because I didn't cap the ends. I couldn't be bothered for the clean up on my new shirt nails (my bad). So, I think I need to give this another go but I do like the finished colour. 

On to another new OPI... Start to finish. I have only used this as a base coat so far. However, apparently it works as base, top and strengthener! But as a base cost, it works perfectly for me. It dries super quick, in a nice thin layer and smooths out the surface. I would recommend this if you don't have a huge polish collection and want to keep it simple and quick! It would definitely save money too as a 3 in one. 

Hope you enjoyed this post. 
I'll loving black nail polish at the moment so I'm sure I'll have another up next week. 
Thanks for reading! xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment