Friday 20 February 2015

Coat of Peony


A little late but here is another Valentines day mani. 
I'm not too mad about crazy nails for an occasion so I thought I'd see if I could do something simple but still with a pink valentines theme.
Using; OPI - Nail envy, Crabtree & Evelynn - Peony, Sally Hansen - Coat of arms, and Rituals - Top coat. 
Crabtree & Evelynn nail polishes have such a nice formula and brush, I absolutely love using them. They are quite pricey but at most UK Outlet stores they have them on sale which is always fab. The Sally Hansen metallic polish was from the poundshop and was such a good buy, love it for accent nails. 
I really loved the simplicity of this design and got a lot of compliments on it which was nice! 
I have another post coming up tomorrow using these same colours but a different design so keep an eye out. 
Hope everyone had a great Valentines! 
xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment