Thursday 22 January 2015

Ocean Ombré

Firstly, I apologise for lack of blogging - it isn't by choice. I have Uni exams and assignments that are taking over! 
So, here is a simple blue gradient, I wanted something easy to do but really colourful.
Using: OPI - Nail envy, Essie - Mint Candy Apple, Sally Hansen - New Wave Blue, Wynie - 698 and Essie - Good To Go top coat. 
I didn't use a white base colour which I normally do for gradients not sure why I didn't here but turns out I don't need one. I sponged 2/3 times to get coverage, which lasted a good week with no chipage.
This technique is so simple and gives a great mani every time, and works with almost any colour combo - perfect for a quick mid-week mani. 
Keep updated for an exciting announcement this week! 
Much love for reading and sticking around.
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment