Tuesday 2 December 2014

Monochrome Monday


I am posting a mani that I did early last week because I have had some major technology issues this week - currently posting from my uni library (which makes blogging far less appealing!) 

Using; OPI - Natural Base, Sinful Colors - Snow me white, Acrylic paints for the black and Rituals - Top coat. 

Inspired by @adoredollsparlour - I fell in love with their simple negative space mani so had to give it a go for myself. I wanted to practise my free hand lines using acrylic paints - something of which I never do! 
I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out - obviously there is so much room for improvement but when isn't there? I find it hard to make acrylic paints looks sleek and 'non-gloopy' - I think this is down to practise and also in need of new brushes! 

I am hoping to blog my ciate advent calender (on instagram) and swatch the polishes in it. And also an exciting mani swap to come this weekend. However, this may be a little delayed due to my life and soul (Macbook) currently out of use! 

Have a fab first week of December! 
xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment