Sunday 2 November 2014

Hospital escapee

Today's post is a Halloween one - I haven't had a chance to do many halloween nails at all, but I think I got my halloween nail fix from viewing everyone else's nail posts, they keep getting better and more creative every year!

So for my nails:
I used; Sinful colors - Snow me white, elf - Smokin hot, OPI - Natural Base and Rituals - Top coat. 
The splat effect was created with a straw, literally blowing paint through it. Actually harder to get first time than it sounds. But once you get the technique right, it creates great nail art. 
Make up:
My face using; Benefit - Hello Flawless, Estee Lauder Double wear in 2C3 Fresco, W7 - night glow (amazing product) Calvin Klein - subliminal purity loose powder and loreal paris - glam bronze.
My eye make up was; Mac this & that, Maybelline - Expert wear natural smokes and a bit of blackheart from the naked 3 urban decay. Also, a Chanel eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows. 
My bruises; Mac - Texture velvet, Front Cover - Twinkling Grape, Natural collection - midnight and a cheap red lipstick dabbed on. Then a bit of fake liquid blood.
I had no idea how to do bruises, had never done it before just blended a bit of everything!
Finally, I wore Revlon - Black cherry. I absolutely LOVE this lipstick but never wear it because it is so dark and I don't have the guts to wear it in the day! 
My outfit was literally a ripped up hospital gown with fake blood and a bit of eye shadow on it. 
I hope you all had a lush Halloween. 
Now onto Christmas themes ... YAY! 
xox 





No comments:

Post a Comment