Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Pearlfection

Before getting onto any of this nail business I want to introduce my new blog logo - I haven't had a chance to completely redo my blog yet but how beautiful is the logo! Leilani Hayward is an illustration student and kindly created it for me. She is super talented and has a really pretty instagram: @leilaniparuzzolo so please check it out and give her a follow. I think she may be creating a blog/website soon when uni work gives her a break - so i'll be sure to let you all know what that is and you can browse for yourself. 
I'm just in looooove - can't wait to get my blog to an equal pretty! 

Nail time! 
I wanted to go a little festive but then remembered it was only mid November. Therefore, went for a sparkly cute silvery mani. 
Using; OPI - natural base, Sinful colors - Snow me white, Essie - Pealfection, Rituals - top coat and some striping tape from eBay.
Essie - Pearlfection is becoming one of my favourites it adds a glitter shine top coat and looks great on literally every colour combo - it also adds a little christmas to a plain colour so whats not to love?
I should mention that I saw this mani on instagram: @craftyfingers but the mani was created by @kristina.nails I instantly fell in love with it and recreated straight away! 
I had to include the picture with my watch getting involved because it only cost me £4 and I'm still immensely proud of this bargain haha. 
Have a festive filled week and weekend everyone.
Thanks for reading as always,
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment