Friday 3 October 2014

Overcast

This is my take on the NailIt challenge theme of - today's weather.
I didn't want to do something completely obvious,  so I decided to try drag-marble which is something I've been wanting to try for a while now!
Using; Sally Hansen - White on and OPI - I have a herring problem.
Perfect colours because the OPI turned into a glittery grey when it was dragged through the white base coat.
I chose these colours because the weather was grey and overcast (hence the blog title) 
A top tip that I learned from just winging it instead of looking up a tutorial of some kind is to do two base coats. Let the first dry completely and then don't let base coat number two dry at all so it drags easily.
Apart from that it is soo easy, there is hardly any technique to it and it always creates a cool pattern.
Will definitely be trying this again soon - it is a lot less mess than water-marble aswell. 
More NailIt challenge pictures to come and I only have ONE day left of it.
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment