Wednesday 8 October 2014

Challenge accepted... Challenge accomplished

If you follow me on Instagram then you will definitely be aware that I've recently completed the Nail It Magazine 30 day challenge because I've been raving about finishing - it recently took over my nail life! Congrats to anyone else who completed a challenge - there were some seriously impressive designs done everyday by some of fellow nail peeps. 

For this post I thought I would put together a little collage of all the 30 nail pictures together - I will continue to do a few separate posts on my particular favourites. 
I have also made one of those cool flipagrams so have a look on my Instagram (@nailstori) if you are interested in seeing it. 

There won't be any new nails up as I am giving my nails a well deserved weeks break - whilst trying to get rid of those dreaded yellow stains. I will hopefully be writing a few short beauty related posts. 

Annnnnnd...

I have some exciting nail related news to share in the next few weeks. 
Thanks for reading as always! 
xox 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, thanks for the follow back :) I really enjoyed browsing through your blog!
    Sure! My instagram handle is 'nailstori' I will follow you back on there too :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete