Tuesday 9 September 2014

Favouritism

I wasn't actually going to blog about this design, I did it for the Nail It 30 day challenge but I actually quite like it. The design was for 'fave glitter' and these two are definitely my favourites. 
Liquid sand is my absolute lover - I can't get enough of it. And this glitter has always been my favourite, so much so that it is now getting a little gloopy :(
The OPI is called Pussy Galore - OPI outdoing themselves on polish names once again - with Essie - Set in stones. 
It is a super simple and very girly design. I'm not looking forward to getting it off though. 
xox





2 comments:

  1. Great nailart, it's simple but really pretty :)
    I really like your blog, and even though I usually stick to simple nails, I will definitely search inspiration here when I feel a little bit more adventurous :)
    How about following each other on gfc? Make sure to let me know!
    hellomynamesanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I really appreciate your kind words.
      I checked out your blog and really like the variety of your posts!
      xox

      Delete