Wednesday 27 August 2014

Pathetic fallacy

I haven't done a simple swatch in a while so here is OPI - Emotions, it is part of the Liquid Sand collection that I am obsessed with.
It was a dull, rainy day and I had recently got this for £3 at TKMaxx so thought what better time to try it out. I used one coat and wasn't too impressed with the texture and the coverage but with another coat it looked great. 
This is one of my favourite colours from the collection, it seems to change in every light. It also looks quite smart without the boring classic black colour. 
It is a fine base coat for more nail art - which I did on top. 
This polish didn't seem to be a nightmare to get off cuticles - or take off all together. I didn't stain which you would expect so that was a nice surprise! 
Basically, I love it you should buy it. (But not full price - we all know the bargain are out there) 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment