Saturday 15 March 2014

More gradient practice


First things first... I FORGOT TO TAKE A MANI PIC! Can't believe I completely forgot :( 
Soooo... as you know I suck at gradients, just can't get it right but I soldier on. I've attempted a pink one this time. Using: my fave Essie - Fiji and Sally Hansen - Back To The Fuchsia.
I quite like this many from far away (or without my glasses on) but close up it isn't so fab!
Took this quick webcam picture with my tea during essay time. 
Anyway, I will keep on practicing gradients (hopefully soon to make perfect) 
xox



1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to do a gradient mani for ages but it never seems to work for me! Did you use a sponge to create this look?
    The colour combo is gorgeous!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete